Build 2934 (Current)
- Adjusted XP rates so each Tier of activities gives the same base amount.
- Reworked LSPD, Pump Buddy and Criminal Hub skillshops.
- Added tiers for level 10, 20 and 30 in each of the shops.
- Added a great many skills to the Criminal Hub.
- Fixed skill learning cost display bug, what it says in the shop should always be the amount of build points it costs.
- Fixed pre-requisite skills not functioning in the shop, leading to people learning erratic order of things.
- Decreased the cost to learn many skills.
- Added floor markers for all shops.
- Removed blips for whitelisted shops.
- Changed LSPD shop from an organization shop, to a whitelisted shop based on police permissions.
- Changed PDM shop from an organization shop, to a whitelisted shop based on police permissions.
- Changed CrimHub from public, to a reverse whitelisted shop opposing police permissions.
- Removed organization shops.
- Eliminated Tier 1 & 2 Drug Missions
- Added Sell Schwag and Sell Normie to the crime menu.
- Wandering selling to NPCs throughout the world is back for the above two.
- Wrote a new demand driven living economy for the drug ecosystem.
- Added /respec command and granted everyone a free respec so they can progress skills in a more intended manner, rather than being gated into organizational skills.
- Money Laundering base upped from $25k to $100k
- Money Laundering max upped from $50k to $150k
- Money Laundering now scales off the Fraud skill both in time taken to launder, and percentage of laundered money returned.
- Experience curve on levels 1 - 10 significantly softened.
- Experience gain for levels above 10 raised significantly. It should now take roughly the same amount of activities / jobs / tasks to gain a level, regardless of your level.
- Added 3 new tracked stats for reward and achievement purposes.
March 9th 2019
Money Laundering - You can now launder money starting at the bank in Paleto Bay, then Pacific Standard.
RPGCore - Streamlined a number of functions to run on RPGCore rather than vRP and make the server much faster and more efficient.
Missing Items - ISA Annual 1, Pyro Vinyl and Swiper Vinyl now show up in your inventory properly.
Reporter Subjob - Foundations for Reporter subjob are in and will be active sometime this week.
New Housing - Foundations for new housing are in and will be active sometime this week.
The Great Hunt - March 3rd 2019
Hunting - Hunting is now in, you can pick up a hunting mission just south of Paleto Bay at the Bay View Lodge.
Banks & Stores - Animations at the Banks & Stores have been reworked to last the right amount of time and be a bit more accurate.
Fishing - Beaching a boat will stop you from fishing. - /anchor Command added to stop your boat from drifting. - Boat Rentals now last one hour.
Mechanic Jobs - These no longer get broken, and can be wiped every 10 minutes if something goes wrong or you crash out while having one.
Misc - Various other small QoL Updates to improve server performance